Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Taco Bell's Dorrito's Taco Loco and Cantina Bowl

Thanks to the Taco Bell World Series promotion, boyfriend treated me to a fast food lunch. I haven't had Taco Bell for several months, but I figured since they have this new Cantina bowl by Lorena Garcia, and the promotion is for the Dorritos taco, why not?

Dorritos Tacos Locos, Cantina Bowl and Black Bean Burritos

My favorite part about Taco Bell is the little hot sauce packets. This establishment was running low thanks to the promotion, but I managed to snag these beautiful babies.


The Cantina bowl was okay, more fresh than most things at the Bell, but still not as good as Chipotle. The Dorritos taco was interesting, but I guess that's because I'm not a big fan of Dorritos. However, I am in love with their black bean burrito. Surprisingly delicious. 


Today was super cold, so I gotta layer up. Check out my sweet winter gear!
Pulling it off

It's really sad when you order the "short" size and you still have to roll the pants up about 4 inches. But it's a fact of life for the vertically challenged. Besides, I get to wear my sweet mask to block the high winds, while looking like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

Get over here!

Hopefully this weather will ease up, especially on the east coast. Hoping and wishing for the best for all of those who have to face hurricane Sandy's wrath. Flight schedules and flight loads have been insane lately and it's showing at work. Winter is on it's way, and everyone in the airline industry just want it to be as safe as possible. Be careful out there.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: