Friday, October 12, 2012

Sweet Potato Fries with Sriracha Mayo

One morning I was craving something starchy. I've been eating breakfast on a regular basis, but I eat Coconut Raisin Granola every morning. Since I woke up around noon, I wanted lunch for breakfast and what better way to make the most of fall ingredients than sweet potato fries.

Sweet Potato Fries & Sriracha Mayo

2 sweet potato fries
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp mexican chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 cup mayo
2 tbsp sriracha
2 tbsp lemon juice


Preheat oven at 400 degrees. Slice potatoes into strips and coat with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder. Spread evenly in one layer on baking sheet.



Bake for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and crisp. Turn potato slices over at half way point if desired.


For sriracha mayo, add mayo, sriracha and lemon juice into a small bowl and combine. Dip fries into mayo and enjoy.



-Akemi-chan

No comments: