Friday, November 2, 2012

Early Morning, Puppysitting & Double Date Dinner

I woke up at 8:30 am on my day off, which is unheard of. But we have a special guest coming over to our house. Our friends are coming over for dinner tonight and I'm babysitting their puppy while they're at work.

"Where did my Dad go?"

"I'll just sit here until he gets back"

Isn't she cute. Plus our puppydog has a friend for the day. Maybe his permanent sadface will lighten up a bit.

Sadface and his rope

I declare today PUPPY DAY! There will be fetch, rope-tugging, cuddles, pets and maybe even a walk. Sorry gym, puppies take priority. 

Playtime

Forceful love

Tonight Boyfriend and I are whipping up the pot roast from a previous post for the double date dinner. Our friends even made us a pie. The bad part is that they made it and put it in our freeze when they dropped off their dog... and it's taunting me. It's saying, "You know you want to dig in while everyone is at work." 

Oreos and peanut butter. Too much delicious

Cheers to double date night.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: