Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Randoms

June has been a crazy month packed with lots of activities. This is the first month in a while that I stayed in town the whole time. I did not fly anywhere and I did not drive out of town either. Lots of cooking, lots of tea-drinking and lots of extreme weather.


My Summertime read

Tomato watcher

Whatever works for you

Nomz and bath time



Spicy crunchy tuna roll

Puppy came along

Nothing like a family picnic

Tanning my legs

Green tea, lime, mint, honey and seltzer

Our beautiful garden is growing!

Puppydog sized ice cube (made in a yogurt container)

Boyfriend's newest wine... he even designed the label!

Cantaloupe, cottage cheese and mint

Soju, mint and seltzer

Spicy chicken brats, pickled radishes and onions and corn

Sauteed onion, yellow squash and kale over brown rice

Comparing shoes at work (my coworker is 6'4")

Travel and Leisure, Teavana iced tea and big sunglasses. Must be Summer!

Salad of romaine lettuce, radishes, corn, feta, peaches, seared bay scallops and sugar snap peas with lemon mint vinaigrette

Story time. Researching new vacation destinations

Radishes from Boyfriend's Dad's garden

Gotta get swimsuit ready

Pork chops, roasted veggies and Chicago Balckhawks

Raw Bi Bim Bop

Soju Chambord Martini

Leaning sunflowers post-storm

I can't wait for next month. I work during the Fourth of July, so I won't be participating in any festivities. But I do plan to visit my Bestie in the Bay Area and Lil' bro is flying into Illinois for work. Hopefully I can get some time off to have dinner with him, or a drink, or two.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: