Tuesday, June 11, 2013

2 Year Anniversary with Eagle

Today marks my 2 year anniversary with American Eagle Airlines; the job that reignited my love for travel. When I was a kid, traveling usually meant one of two things: going to a neighboring Hawaiian island or California, more importantly, Disneyland. As a young adult I went back to Disney a few times, Las Vegas quite often and a couple trips to Chicago to visit Boyfriend.


Thanks to this job, I've experienced more in the past two years than some people do in a lifetime... and I don't plan on stopping. Here's a collection of photo moments of some of the many places I've flown to in the past two years.

Fine dining in Disneyland's California Adventure

Irish Coffees in San Francisco

Tiki Bars in San Francisco

Wine tastings in Dallas

Starbucks in Seattle

Snow in Tokyo Disneyland

Shinto Shrines in Tokyo

Crossing the street with Elvis in Las Vegas

Boyfriend's first time in Las Vegas


Mojitos in Miami

Poolside bars in the Dominican Republic

Buggie rides in New York

Visiting the Green Monster in Boston


Sun bathing at home

No place like home



Happy 2 years and hopefully a lot more to come!

-Akemi-chan

No comments: