Saturday, December 8, 2012

Puppy Photo Session

This year, I was contemplating buying a DSLR camera. The pictures always look so amazing and my smartphone camera is decent but not great. I want to keep cooking and traveling and blogging, so a better camera seemed like a reasonable upgrade. So when I went home for Thanksgiving, I asked my Dad if he knew anything about DSLRs. Next thing I know, I was carrying a backpack full of my Dad's DSLR camera and accessories. Thanks Dad!

Obviously, one of the great parts of picture-taking is capturing your loved ones in frames and displaying them around the house. Since I have no children, my Puppy is my baby. Granted he's only three years old and he has already surpassed my weight, but he's still my baby.

Last Winter was very mild, we didn't even get snow. This year looks like it will be mild as well. A few days ago it was 65 degrees, in December! I actually wore a short sleeved shirt when I was working outside. Since it was a gorgeous, sunny Winter day, we had a Puppy photo session.










No comments: