Saturday, June 14, 2014

PINspiration Spa Day

I'm not one to pay for services. That sounded weird. What I meant to say was, I prefer being resourceful. If I can take the DIY route, I feel better than paying someone to beautify me. Whether it's mani-pedis, tanning or facials, I like the at home stuff better than the salon. I believe that is why God gave us Pinterest. 

Bryan's sisters and I spent some girl time together. You know, dinner, body scrubs, facial masks, and chick flicks, the usual. 

Lemon Sugar Scrub

2 cups of sugar
Zest of one lemon
Juice of half of one lemon
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted





Oatmeal Cinnamon Mask

1 cup water
1/2 cup oatmeal
2 drops of lemon juice
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp honey




It's edible, but I don't reccomend it

I highly encourage you to take a little pampering time for yourself, at less than half the spa price. Enjoy!

-Akemi-chan



No comments: