Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Banana and Oatmeal Smoothie

My friend and I used to go to a health food store in Honolulu that specialized in peanut butter banana smoothies. Amazing! I mean, how can this combo go wrong? Now it's my turn to take a whack at it.


Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Banana and Oatmeal Smoothie

1 banana
1 packet banana flavored quick oats
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 cup almond milk, I used original flavor
2 tbsp Greek yogurt

Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.

Nothing like the combination of peanut butter and bananas. What can I say? Elvis knew what he was doing when he made that iconic sandwich. The goodness of bananas, oatmeal and protein powder with the sweetness from peanut butter and chocolate.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: