Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chocolately Blueberry Banana Smoothie

Background info: Boyfriend's Dad and Step Mom got me a beautiful blender for Christmas. I've been using it to indulge with some breakfast smoothies. Totally worth the clean up.



Chocolately Blueberry Banana Smoothie

1 small banana, sliced and frozen
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 nonfat yogurt, I used original flavor
2 scoops lean protein powder, I used chocolate fudge flavor
1/2 cup milk, I used 2%

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Makes enough for two small smoothies or one large smoothie.

In order take it easier on the blender, I sliced the banana before I froze it. I usually add ice to my smoothies, but I omitted the ice for the frozen banana. The smoothie was like a chocolate banana smoothie with a hint of berry sweetness. Yum!

-Akemi-chan

No comments: