Monday, April 1, 2013

March Randoms

March has been a crazy month. I had a fantastic birthday in Chicago and the ball is still rolling. I have vacation time in a few months and still haven't decided where to go or what to do. Anyway, here are some March randoms that I didn't previously post.

Braided scarf via Pinterest

My sloppy version

Vodka soaked gummy bears. Insta-jello shots

Birthday shopping, part 1. Hee hee

Whole fish at Tang Dynasty

I would try this if it weren't for the inevitable sugar overload

Saimin with fried egg and veggies

Lemon drop

My scone! My scone!

It was a Disney kinda day

Prime Rib dinner courtesy of Grandma
Salad topped with edamame, Fuji apples and sriracha and cane syrup dressing
Roasted Brussels sprouts and onions

Our little Panera treat

My beautiful new Kitchen Aid stand mixer for my birthday

BTW: Boyfriend's birthday is also coming up. Hope you can join us!

-Akemi-chan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget -- GUMMY WORMS!!!