Monday, March 28, 2016

Salmon Foil Packets

When Bryan and I were in college, I was still a novice at cooking. I had seen my fair share of cooking shows, but I still had fears of cooking. But in an effort to impress my then boyfriend, I decided to try out this whole cooking thing.

One of the first recipes I made for him was salmon foil packets. I recently recreated the dish I made from our first Valentine's Day. Fish, lemon and asparagus, just in time for spring. 


Salmon Foil Packets with Lemon and Asparagus
1 lb salmon filet, sliced into 3 filets
2 lemons, sliced into wheels
1 lb asparagus
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper


Lay aluminum foil on a flat surface. Spray foil with cooking oil. Lay one filet on foil. Add asparagus spears and lemon wheels and drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper. Wrap into a packet by lifting foil above salmon. Fold over top and fold over sides. Place in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until salmon is cooked. 

Sorry no pictures of end result, too hungry.



Enjoy!

-Akemi-chan

No comments: