Friday, March 18, 2016

Thanksgiving in Sacramento

I'll be brief, not only because I'm about a month late on this post, but because I'm running out of time. Sometimes you just need weekend with your girls. I keep telling myself that I'm going to move out west to be closer to them, but life keeps getting in the way. But sometimes, life lets you remember what you're missing out on.


I flew to Sacramento on Thanksgiving day. I give thanks to all of my loved ones, including the ones that hosted me during my favorite holiday. There isn't much to document: a few laughs here, a could of stories there. But there is something about spending time with old friends that get you, that makes you realize how much you've been missing. 




Bunny book and Nana

Baggage claim, is hilarious in SMF

Bestie and me, and her dad in the background

Thanksgiving dinner

My contribution

Old high school girls! I miss them so much


My undoing

Hangover cure, blue dressing fries

Getting ready to go out again

90's cover band time

Back in the airplane

Familiar sight: O'Hare at Christmas


Thank you to all my lovelies to hosted me and took care of me during my unfortunate trip back to my younger years. I can never forgive myself. 


-Akemi

No comments: