Friday, May 30, 2014

May Randoms

May could not be over fast enough. So much drama with the weather, which means drama at the airport. I am freshly back from my "weekend" in Chicago and I need some rest and relaxation. May is almost over and I cannot wait for Summer. 

Here are some random pictures from May. 

Lusting over my apple slices

Breakfast time

Trying out CU's newest craze, Pandamonium Doughnuts

Apple fritter, double coconut and lemon poppyseed


Wino crossing :-P

Local wildlife at Sleepy Creek

Bottle of wine at the lake

Two weeks of daffodils

Smothers pork chops with Brussel sprout apple salad

Why we feel alive

Flora

That time of year

Attempt at a "healthy" chicken Florentine

Cycling to club music at the gym's poolside event

 Love the smell of lilacs

Lasgana rollups


Getting our peanut sauce on at Basil Thai

Baby bird

Afternoon snack at Mirabelle

Who said you can't tan your legs outside while treating your hair?


Sunshine means backyard reading

Hail at the airport, my car did not appreciate this

First movie theater/ restaurant experience. Confused and scared.

Wedding is less than 4 months away and all I can do is go out and eat stuff. This will end well for me. But maybe some sunshine will help my mood. Couldn't hurt right?

-Akemi-chan

No comments: