Monday, April 7, 2014

March Randoms

I'm 27 years old. It's crazy to think that I'm that old. But I wouldn't trade my life for anything else. I'm incredibly lucky and 27 is going to be a great year.

Rum, pineapple juice and grenadine never looked so good

St Patty's shopping

Our first time makings ribs

Skyy ginger, lemon and thyme martini

Stalking the local chickens on our walk

Seared tilapia on sauteed kale, red onion, radishes and tomato

My tea fix

Date night at Aroma Cafe

Drinks at Boltini

Sweet potato fries, fresh veggies and yogurt dipping sauce

"Mexican" hot chocolate: Milk, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and cayenne

Bringing a little bit of Japan to New Orleans

Reading on the plane, instead of sleeping

Birthday dinner at Sushi Kame


Looks like all I did in March was drink. Maybe I need to reassess my lifestyle?

No comments: