Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April Randoms

I can't believe it's almost May. Time flies when your computer goes bonkers and you get new tech toys to play with. Oh and vacation and all that stuff. Hawaii and California posts are still being composed, so randoms will have to suffice for now. 

Bryan and I are back on the wedding planning train and there are so many things that still need to get done. What were we thinking planning a wedding in another city? The lists keep piling up and all I want to do is go on vacation again. Spoiled vacation addict.

Here we go, April in a few snapshots.

Our new toys

Playing with lil Mac on the new iPad

Climbing over clouds

Beach day

San Francisco brunch view

San Francisco bachelorette weekend

First meal after lent. Steak, sautéed onions, fennel, cheery tomatoes and spinach salad

Indian splurge

Spring flowers in Urbana

Fiona's first birthday

Crazy storms at the airport

Reflections


I like to think that I didn't take a lot of pictures this month because I was being "in the moment", but in reality it's probably due to laziness. May is right around the corner and it's going to be a busy month. Work, wedding and other things are bound to keep me from excessive blogging. That and my iPad.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: