Friday, January 17, 2014

Orange Soy Dipping Sauce

My Grandma was very thoughtful and sent Bryan and I some frozen pot stickers. When I say "some" it's an understatement. I'm pretty sure she shipped at least 200 of them. We're still working our way through them. But it's the perfect late night snack. We just pan fry a few and have them with a little homemade dipping sauce.


Orange Soy Dipping Sauce

3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup of orange juice
1 clove or garlic, grated
1 tsp of ginger, grated
1 tsp cane syrup (or honey if you like)
splash of sesame seed oil
zest of 1 orange (optional)

Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until combined. One time I also added some chopped green onion and it was great. Use as dipping sauce or pour into pan just before pot stickers are finished cooking. Turn pot stickers in pan until well coated by dipping sauce, forming a glaze. Enjoy!

-Akemi-chan

No comments: