Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Randoms/ End of Year Wrap Up

2013 has been a wonderful year for me. I took so many incredible trips, like Tokyo, New York and Europe.  I got to spend a whole week at home. Flew to see some of my best friends in California. Not to mention, I got engaged in the City of Light to my best friend. It'll be hard to top this year, but who knows what will come in the future.

Here are some snapshots from this month as a wrap up for the last month of 2013.


Foggy night in Urbana

Sitara Indian restaurant in town

Mushroom and butternut squash risotto

Matching set: Red velvet cake and red velvet red wine

Making Christmas cookies

Taking a midnight Winter stroll


Make a wish



Frosty windshield 

New addition to our workout routine


Puppydog and his Christmas Seal

Christmas "elf" outfit

It's unfortunate that I'm writing this post on New Year's Eve at work. Winter storms are creeping into Chicago, making us work until the planes land. It's likely that I will be ringing in 2014 by the fluorescent lights of the airport. At least I have a job, right? Happy New Year!

-Akemi-chan

No comments: