Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Randoms

It's been such a long time since I've posted anything, but I've been a little distracted. I'm happy to announce that Boyfriend and I are engaged! I guess I shouldn't refer to him as Boyfriend anymore. Anyway, Bryan and I have been working on planning our wedding. We're cutting down on our free time, turning up the workouts and researching vendors like crazy. Here are some pictures from November.

Sidewalk decoupage

Seared tuna with kale salad

Late night ice cream and cheese curds

Krab, edamame and green onion salad with sesame/soy dressing

Parsnip fries

My football hand-turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!

Breakfast of champions

Windy City

Michigan Avenue shopping

Pulled pork parfait with mashed potatoes and bbq sauce

Forgive me if I continue to be absent due to wedding planning obligations. Also, forgive me if I bring my wedding obsession to the blog. Please don't judge me.

Akemi-chan

No comments: