Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Playing Dress Up For Work

Yes, I have a new job. Yes I love it. And yes, one of the reasons I love it is because I don't have to wear a uniform. Dressing up in office attire makes me feel confident, powerful and creative... and it' been years since I've had the opportunity to wear some of these babies. Here's my first week's wardrobe for my new job.

Classic black and white with snake skin sandals

Matching my Stitch phone cover

Floral, stripes and croc, oh my!

Getting more official each day

It's so weird having "normal" hours. I wake up at the same time every day. I eat breakfast during the morning. I drink coffee (yeah, for real). I get off work the same time every day, just in time to go home and cook dinner. I actually eat two meals with my husband each day, who would have thought? The start of a new chapter begins now.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: