Sunday, August 30, 2015

July & August Randoms

July and August were transition months for me. July was my first month and FedEx and August was my last month at American Eagle. Major transition occurred and I'm still getting used to it. I get to have two meals a day with Bryan and I leave work before the sunsets. I have weekends off and don't get yelled at daily. Who am I? This is so unusual, in a great way. 

Here's some of the things that have been going on in July and August.

Giant jar of kimchi (gone in a month)

Happy 4th of July

New shoes :-)

Pizza and wine from Pizza Antica


Cucumber mojito

New hair for new job

Just a relaxing night at home with Goof

Noodle salad from Miga

Pool time, nailed it

Frozen yogurt time

Powering through doubles with peach iced tea

Beer and blue drink

Outdoor happy hour at Houlihan's

Zucchini noodles with tofu and mini portabellas

Just because

Penne with kale, goat cheese, tomatoes and peas

Guava helado and strawberry mango paleta from El Oasis

So official

Grilled swordfish steak with peach and cucumber salad

"Green Machine" from PopShop

Living room picnic

Smiley turkey burger

Loving wearing business casual

Quail egg time

Quail egg stuffed mushrooms

Coconut helado and kiwi paleta from El Oasis, my new obsession

Summer was nice, but fall, my favorite season, is upon us. The air is getting cooler and the pumpkins are getting bigger. I can't wait to head over to the pumpkin patch, drink hot apple cider and make some soup.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: