Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Randoms

I can't believe it's March already. Currently we're awaiting a big storm, expecting about 6-10 inches tomorrow. And just a few years ago I lived in Hawaii and thought that March automatically means Spring. Guess I know better now. It looks like we'll be lucky if we even get a Spring. Anyway, here are some February randoms. 


One of my many weaknesses

Even though he didn't win the Super Bowl, we still love you Peyton

EVERYTHING is frozen

Appropriate coasters for spiced rum and pineapple juice

Winter lips

Homemade hot cocoa

Our wedding venue... in Winter

Giant snow drifts

Sparkles in Milwaukee

My loot from Ono Kine Grindz in Wisconsin

Icicles for days

Avocado sliders

Free range chicken, cole slaw and corn bread from Black Dog

Good hair day

Happy Valentine's day

Soy, ginger and sambal marinated skirt steak

Tofu pho, my cure-all

Getting back to reading actual books. Sorry Kindle

The snack that smiles back

Sun and snow

Does this mean I'm going to get paid more, or die?

Excitement

Finally an actual good hair day

Going for a snowy walk

I plan to do a lot of flying in March, weather permitting. It's a big month. St Paty's, Spring, my birthday and maybe a little photo session with our wedding photographer. Who knows what will happen? So many possibilities.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: