Thursday, October 31, 2013

September/ October Randoms

September and October have a a busy couple of months. I've been slacking on the blogging, especially in wake of our Eurotrip. But I haven't been slacking on the picture-taking. Here's some snippets of September and October. 

Apple, frisee, fried egg, garden tomato and grilled onion salad



My little work friend

Silly squirrels leaving our tomatoes on the ladder

Roasted eggplant, portabella mushroom and kale tower with pork loin with cane syrup, coffee gravy

Roasted butternut squash, mushrooms, eggplant and rosemary

First time Shepard's pie

Sweetest Day pan au chocolat and chai latte

Crushing grapes from California

Turkey, mustard, arugula and green apple wrap... and The Chew

Snow White worthy apple

Sparkling blood orange margarita from The Wedge

Chin watching Thursday Night Football

Nick Offerman Mustache cupcake from Cream and Flutter

Brownies, bananas and walnuts

Fall is here

Feeling Autumnal 

Sweet Heat Latte (Cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper and honey)

Bacon, egg and banana pepper pizza


Tomorrow, I'll be heading out to San Francisco to visit some dear friends. It seems like forever since I've seen them and it gives me even more reason to make a quick weekend trip to California. Wish me luck!

-Akemi-chan

No comments: