Monday, October 14, 2013

Euro Trip 2013: Disneyland Paris

I love Disney. There's no two ways about it. Disney is one of the few things in my life that brings me an uncompromising sense of happiness that cannot be tarnished. So when we decided to go to Paris, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit another Disney park. 

Boyfriend hadn't been to a Disney park in years and unlike me, he's not a huge Disney freak. It felt like bringing him home to meet my parents; I hoped he would love it, just as much as I did. Besides, I was babbling like an idiot with all of my Disney trivia and park comparisons. Here's a look at our first Disney trip together. 


Happy 20th anniversary Disneyland Paris!

So excited that I lost my shoe

"Discoveryland"... haha


Space Mountain 2

First ride of the day. Getting psyched!







My pretty princess

Walt Disney Studios

Armageddon Experience

Crush's Coaster signage

I almost squeezed his hand off

Indiana Jones noms

Hidden Mickey in Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters

Sleeping Beauty's castle stained glass



Kind of sums up my feeling of going to my 4th Disney park

No Mickey-shaped ice cream? Unacceptable!



Wall-E



In Alice's Curious Labyrinth



He's mad I tell you!




Pluto and Piglet

Lunch at Lucky Nugget Saloon: Fish n chips, cheeseburger, hot fudge sundae and fruit salad


AHHHH!!

I never get to go on any Haunted Mansion rides! Whaaaaa!


My Thumper and my new hair pin

Quite a view of the show

Disney Dreams

Main Street by night

Disney always melts my heart. It was kind of fun visiting a smaller park with Boyfriend. After all, it was our first time at Disney together and I didn't want our first time to be wasted on crowds and an overwhelming amount of things to do. This way we got to dip our toes into the magic without being exasperated. 

I wish we could have spent more time in Paris, but alas. We are at the mercy of the standby gods. Europe was everything I hoped it would be and more. I can't wait to see what other adventures await us. Until then au revior Paris.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: