Sunday, April 24, 2016

My Favorite Bloody Mary

Ever since our trip to Baltimore I've been in love with Bloody Marys. Hubby actually bought me a ton of ingredients so I could do some recipe experimentation. I was happy to oblige. I've only made a few that fit my taste, but here is my favorite so far.


My Favorite Bloody Mary Recipe

1 5 oz can of V8 juice
1 tbsp worscestershire sauce
1 tbsp pickle juice
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
1 tsp celery salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 oz vodka
Celery stalk and other garnishes

In a shaker, combine all ingredients, except for garnishes. Shake until mixed. Wet the rim of the glass with lemon juice or water. Dip into spicy salt mixture. Add ice and pour cocktail into glass. Add garnishes on top using a skewer or toothpick.



Yes, that is a green smoothie next to my Bloody Mary. Yes this was my breakfast that Sunday morning. No I do not see anything wrong with that. 

Enjoy!

No comments: