Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas Family Vegas

It's that time of year! We're heading West to Vegas to meet the family for Christmas. Bryan got to tag along this time, his first Christmas in Las Vegas, and yes he survived. 


Here we go again

Snow

Lunch at Spago

Salmon pizza, salad and carbonara

Passion fruit and chocolate 

Surprise lift

Merry Christmas Caesar

Victory cocktail

Our view from the Rio

Aloha Specialties feels like home: Saimin and Hawaiian Sun

Christmas dinner at Lotus of Siam with Grandma, Aunty and Uncle




Family ice cream date at the California hotel

Absorbing the sun

At the "Trevi" fountain

Bellagio Conservatory



Dinner at the Wicked Spoon, family;s first time

Dinner with Erin and Brent

Buffet matters, but desserts matter more

Last meal in Vegas: Hash House A Go Go Brunch

Virgin Mary, my favorite

Chicken and waffles tower

Chicken Eggs Benedict

Biscuits and Gravy

Blueberry pancake bigger than your head

I'm so happy that we got to see so many of my family members. Living so far away is difficult, but I love that we can still see each other sometimes. I'm even happier that Bryan got to come along and experience one of my family;s regular vacation spots for the second time.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season... even though it's a few weeks late. :-)


-Akemi-chan

No comments: