Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bears v Packers: My First NFL Game

I've recently given up the fantasy football life. But that doesn't mean that I gave up on football. SO when my awesome sister-in-law gave Bryan and I the opportunity to go to an NFL game, I said ok. When we found out it was a Bears game at Soldier Field, we said yes! When we found out it was a Bears/Packers rivalry game, we said heck yeah!


On the train up north

Game day

Go Bears


Nothing like beer at the game

NF-SELfie!






No, thank you

So the season opener turned out to be a loss for the Bears. But it's ok, it was worth it to see people tailgate, laugh at the crazies in our section, and watch a game live and be part of the environment. My first NFL game was fun and a great experience. GO BEARS!

-Akemi-chan




No comments: