Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Goodbye American

It's official. I am no longer an employee of the airline industry. My heart is very heavy, but the future looks bright. I gave more than four years to my lust for travel and I regret none of it. But it is now time to move forward and get serious about my career.


The Dominican Republic

Amsterdam

Las Vegas

Paris


There are many things that I will not miss, like delays that keep me at work until 2am, or people yelling at me for something that is out of my control, etc. But there are so many things that will make me wish I could stay, like the people I work with and of course the travel.

Rome

New Orleans

Monterrey


I started this blog because of my travels and I wanted one last post to commemorate the amazing adventures I've had thanks to this job. I've been to Hawaii 9 times, Las Vegas 7 times, California 6 times, Dallas twice, Florida twice, Washington, New Mexico, the East Coast, the South, the Caribbean, Europe and Japan. It's been a whirlwind but the best whirlwind of my life.


New York

Atlanta

Chicago


Thank you to all the cities that have hosted me and all the people I've met these past four years. I'll still travel, but not as often or as elaborate. I'll still dream of destinations, although they might just be dreams. But my new job will nurture and teach me and help me become who I want to be.

My last day at work with my Airline Family


Thanks again,

Carly

No comments: