Monday, March 30, 2015

February and March Randoms

I've lazily been avoiding blogging, and cooking for that matter. Not a whole lot going on lately. I think I'm getting into a slump living in Champaign Urbana. I've become somewhat discontent and uninspired by my surroundings. I've been feeling the need to leave more often and more whole heartedly. 

I feel as if the road is coming to and end and the beginning of a new chapter is on the horizon. The only way to break the cycle is to start anew. 

With that being said, I'm trying to catch up on the oh so neglected blog. February had a lot of events including a dual vacation and valentines. The March came and I was in full spoil-me birthday mode. Hopefully I can get back to a better state for the rest of the year and get out of this all-or-nothing mentality. Enjoy.

Superbowl feast including beer brats, dips and skittles

Breakfast now include coffee, weird

Snow, snow go away

Coffee again

Goof trying to get a high score

Breaking Bad and Ben and Jerry's.... To die for

Krab stuffed mushrooms 

All the snow

St Paddy's cupcakes

All black with Heidi-style braids

Fog at work

Tea, sunglasses and mystery novels

Macaron obsessed

Longest my hair has been in a while, so I chopped it

Meatheads burgers, fries and shake

Skirt steak redness

Sunset at work

Work birthday cake, thanks to my boss

Princess for a day

Expanding family

Kale, chicken salad with apples and avocado

Shead season

Our newest obsession

Tacos and torta at Maize

Hot Pot Lab for the first time

Coco Mero, first time in a long time

April brings a new month of possibilities. It's the beginning of a new beginning, not to mention warmer weather. Bring on the shorts and the beach. I need to get out of my rut!


-Akemi-chan

No comments: