Thursday, August 7, 2014

Road Trip Part 1


I've been on a mission to travel as much as possible. It's been difficult with the wedding planning and budget, but we still manage to make it work. As much as I love Hawaii and California, I'm obsessed with the idea of going to new destinations, even if they aren't as glamorous as my home state. 

I've never really been on a road trip before. Granted I have traveled far distances, but not leisurely. It's always been from point A to point B. This time we're taking our time, stopping at interesting sports and hitting the road. Memphis here we come. 


Stopping by for some homemade ice cream

"Throwed rolls"

Welcome ya'll

Why thank you

First taste of Memphis

Chopped chicken 

Dry rub ribs


Duck feet

Beale street

Don't do it!

"Put some South in your mouth"

Up we go


Rooftop bar a our hotel

Rooftop drinks

Overlooking the Mississipi

Cheers

Hotel robes in bed

Goodnight Memphis. We'll see you tomorrow!

-Akemi-chan

No comments: