Tuesday, May 3, 2016

March/ April Randoms

As our time in Champaign-Urbana draws closer to the end, I've been reflecting on some things. What will I miss bout this little town? What will we not have in St Louis that was so accessible here? What are some of the things I should do before I leave? Is there anything I left undone?

We've had so many wonderful memories here, but it's been almost 7 years, and although this town has treated us well, it's time for the next stage in our lives. In just a few short months, we'll be packing up and moving to a different state and a bigger city. Many great things on our horizon and the best is yet to come. 

Here are some little memories from March and April 2016.



Steak and kale salad with blue cheese

Lucky Charms cupcakes for St Patty's

BLT salad

Finally warm enough to drink outside

Birthday brunch at Rooster in St Louis

Birthday ice cream at Jeni's

My coworkers are so cute

Rick's Bakery Alfajores: Shortbread with dulce de leche and coconut

Mini tacos

Art Party Studio painting time

Swordfish with tomato and squash salad

Purple donuts, cuz FedEx

Roasted veggies

Goofing off for employee appreciation

Fly my prettys

Always with the treats

Coconut melon mojito

We play board games on the floor. Gose and Dead of Winter

Finally eating Papa Del's Pizza


No, thank you!


Many things will be changing the next time I post a bi-monthly wrap-up. But good things do not happen without change. As Spring turns into Summer, we will turn into Missourans. Ekk.

Akemi-chan

No comments: