Monday, February 2, 2015

January Randoms

Happy New Year! A month has gone by and I'm finally getting used to my new title of Mrs. 2015 is going to be a new year of changes and trasition. My hubby is on his final stages of his PhD and hopefully by this time next year we'll be Dr. and Mrs.

So far adventures are moving at a snails pace. Winter is a rough time to travel, even by car, and I pray that all of you stay safe in all of your travels this year. 

Here are some random photos from January 2015.

Doggie selfie

Turkey burgers on pretzel buns

Date night at Big Grove Tavern: pâté

Pumpkin soup

"Wedge salad"

Pork with brussels

Steak with chimichurri

Chocolate, nougat and brittle

Vincent Van Chilla

Snow dog


Wedge date night

Margarita flight and guacamole

Taco flights

Tsum Tsum Stitch admiring new phone case


Chicken tortilla soup

Chicken and quinoa burrito bowls

Tsum Tsum collection... So far

Happy new year. Oh and btw: just in case my Disney obsession has not reached its full potential, I'll be Disneybound in less than a week. Hee hee.

-Akemi-chan

No comments: