Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of the Year Randoms

I'd like to think that I've been busy since September, which is why I've been neglecting this blog. But honestly, it's been a combination of keeping busy and being lazy. Between the wedding, honeymoon, and the holidays, we've been in a whirlwind of activities. So when I get home, I have a nice (sometimes alcoholic) beverage and veg out in front of the TV.

So in and effort to revive my inner blogger, we've returned to the randoms. Here is the best of the randoms pictures I took from September, October, November and December.


Baby's first chicken



What's your number?




Coffee marinated pork loin with sweet potatoes and kale, avocado salad

Roasted red pepper soup with BBQ drizzle


So little


Butternut squash soup with goat cheese and crispy sage leaf


Smothered chicken with gravy and rice

Reindeer ranch

Juice me!

Vegan nachos, my new obsession

Mediterranean pizza and ginger ale

Homemade egg nog

Pajama baby

Hot baths in cold weather



The new year is just a few hours away and 2015 will be another new adventure. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

No comments: